Check it out. The agenda and registration site for 2014 edition of Digital Bond’s S4 is now up. It is now a four day event running January 14th to 17th in Miami Beach.
- Wednesday / Thursday is the traditional S4 event. Very technical, bleeding edge offensive and defensive ICS security sessions. The agenda for this part of the program is about 90% complete, and described in detail on the site.
- Tuesday is OTDay – Operations Technology Day. These are sessions on applying mission critical IT practices to OT. This agenda is a work in progress with many sessions to be added before it is finalized at the end of the month. OTDay is free for S4x14 attendees. We will also have the ICS Village open on Tuesday, plus the Welcome Cocktail Party that night … all good reasons to come to Miami Beach a day earlier.
- Friday you have some choices.
- ICSage – ICS Cyber Weapons is for those concerned with the strategy, creation, use and defense against these new weapons. It is more about policy and strategy that the hard core tech focus of S4. This agenda is also a work in progress to be completed by Oct 31.
- Advanced Training – Introduction to Hardware Hacking for ICS Professionals taught by Kevin Finisterre and Josh Thomas
- Advanced Training – Response and Serial Fuzzing of ICS Protocol Stacks taught by Adam Crain (related to the story out today)
We will be highlighting the sessions in the agenda today and the additions in the upcoming weeks. It’s the strongest program we have had to date, and it is very encouraging the number of new researchers that submitted abstracts. Some were new names and others were big names in security but new to the ICS security world.
The last two years were sell outs, as were the training classes. Register early to guarantee your place.