On most Mondays we will provide an update on what is new with S4x14 week. Check out the agenda and register to guarantee your spot.
News on Crain/Sistrunk Session
You probably saw the Wired and New York Times article on Adam Crain and Chris Sistrunk’s research response and serial fuzzing DNP3 master stations (and here is my blog entry on why this is so important). Or been reading about on a number of industry threads. Adam will be presenting the technical details of this research for the first time at S4x14, and he will teach an advanced course on Friday on this topic.
- S4x14: Threat Characterization From The Defender’s Perspective with Bri Rolston of INL (She is going to use some of the more infamous ICS researchers, some in attendance, as the examples)
- S4x14: You Name It, We Analyze It with Jim Gilsinn of Kenexis
- OTDay: Managing and Securing Remote Access To Critical Infrastructure – Level 301 with Yariv Lencher of CyberArk
- OTDay: Process Whitelisting and Resource Access Control For ICS Computers – Level 101 with Kuniyaku Suzaki of CSSC (Glad to have a Japanese speaker on the agenda; Japan and CSSC have made huge progress in the last 18 months)
- ICSage: Profiling and Categorizing Attack Teams with Bri Rolston of INL
We are still looking for a lot of sessions for OTDay, ideally this free event would have two tracks and use both of the Case Study rooms. S4x14 and ICSage are largely full, but we always will find room to squeeze in a great session. Send any suggested sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have put up the Conference Hotel page. The reservation link for the Marenas Beach Resort & Spa is live. The Trump will be up later this week. These are two great hotels right on the beach, and we will have transportation from these hotels to the Kovens Center / conference venue.
The Classic rooms at the Marenas at $190/night + tax are a real bargain for beachfront hotel in January … and they are very limited in supply.
We added a large number of bio’s and pictures to the Speaker Bio page. It is a great list, and still only partial.