The tables are turned in this episode of the Unsolicited Response podcast with Kelly Jackson Higgins of Dark Reading interviewing Dale in the S4x20 Green Room. Kelly has been coming to S4 and covering the ICS security space for over seven years, and this experience lets her write and edit articles with important information and minimal hype.
In this interview Kelly and I discuss:
- Deciding what to patch when
- The value and acceptance of Pwn2Own in the ICS security community
- Is the gap between IT and OT still 10 years?
- New defensive products and techniques in ICS
- What should asset owners do with undocumented backdoors / special access features?
- Knowing your asset inventory
- Highway Training Course (registration for the free online version opens on March 9th)
- Kelly Jackson Higgins bio and articles on Dark Reading