I’ve been wanting to start adding a month in review episode to the Unsolicited Response podcast ever since I became a fan of the Pivot podcast. Have a looser conversation on the stories of the month and then predictions, wins and fails with someone in the ICS security industry. Patrick Miller was kind enough to join me in this first attempt.
In this episode:
- I begin with a brief discussion of the George Floyd murder and not enough. While not ICS security, it is impossible to review the month of May without discussing this.
- 7:15 Patrick Miller joins me and we discuss the Executive Order
- 23:30 The story originally written by Joe Weiss and picked up by the press on a Chinese company selling a manipulated transformer with WAPA and Sandia entering the story later and a lot of speculation.
- 34:00 Patricks thoughts about COVID’s impact on the ICS security industry and remote work in general.
- 39:15 MITRE ICS ATT&CK Evaluations
- 44:50 Wins, Fails and Predictions
Patrick Miller at Archer International
The Highway: 201-Level ICS Security Workshop (Free)