The US Department of Homeland Security CISA put out a new One CISA strategy document and an Alert in July. So I thought it would be a good time to talk with CISA Director Chris Krebs.
We cover a lot of ground in the 45 minute interview including:
- a typical day in the life of the CISA directory
- the Strategy’s first pillar is “Ask more of the ICS community, and deliver more to them”. What more will CISA deliver and how will they measure if they succeeded?
- Why is CISA competing with industry in assessments, response, training? What is CISA’s reasons for providing this service and how large will it get?
- CISA’s focus on State & Local government and SMB asset owners who struggle with resources.
- A variety of other issues