The first Unsolicited Response episode of 2019 is a shorter solo-sode. It begins with my four major takeaways from 2018:
- Finally figuring out the OT / IT issue
- Consequence based risk reduction
- Detection market acceleration and shake out
- The ICS bane called Cyber Hygiene
And then at 10:20 in the podcast I’ve included my S4x19 minute mini-keynote Create The Future, with a bit of help from Patrick Miller, Eireann Leverett and Rob Lee.
- Article on the best way to build an OT Security workforce
- Podcast on INL’s Consequence Driven, Cyber Informed Engineering (CCE)
- Page with my ICS Detection Market analysis
- YouTube video of my S4x19 mini-keynote
This episode was sponsored by CyberX. Founded by military cyber experts with nation-state expertise defending critical infrastructure, CyberX has developed an end-to-end platform for continuous ICS threat monitoring and risk mitigation.
Check out the 2019 CyberX Global ICS and IIoT Risk Report, the CyberX report on the NIS Directive, and my podcast from last year on the report with Phil Neray.