I took the opportunity to interview Patrick Miller while we were both in Sochi speaking at the Kaspersky KICS event. Patrick is a Founder and Managing Partner of Archer International, and he has been a big contributor to the ICSsec community.
In this podcast we talk about:
- The huge response he is seeing from his presentation on communicating with Executive Management
- What the US ICSsec community can learn from the International ICSsec community
- The US Electric Sector’s interest in security beyond CIP
- Recruiting and retaining ICSsec talent
- What he is most passionate about in ICS security
- and more
- Patrick Miller video on Executive Communications from the OnRamp Online
- Archer International
- S4x20, Jan 21 – 23 in Miami South Beach
This episode was sponsored by aeSolutions. aeSolutions is an engineering and consulting company specializing in process safety and industrial cybersecurity. aeSolutions has pioneered the CyberPHA methodology which is a proven method to assess industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity risk leveraging well established process safety techniques.
This episode was sponsored by CyberX. Founded by military cyber experts with nation-state expertise defending critical infrastructure, CyberX has developed an end-to-end platform for continuous ICS threat monitoring and risk mitigation. Check out the 2019 CyberX Global ICS and IIoT Risk Report, the CyberX report on the NIS Directive, and my podcast from last year on the report with Phil Neray.